London and South Eastern Division Spring Conference 2021
Online one day event
|Timings||9am - 5pm|
|CPD||Up to six hours subject to peer approval|
|SAS Doctor/Higher Trainee Fee||£55|
|Retired Doctor Fee||£35|
|Core Trainee/Foundation Year/Medical Student Fee||£35|
- Dr Hugh Selsick (Sleep)
- Dr Moudhy Al-Rashid (Mental Health in Ancient Mesopotamia: a LIVE Interview)
- Dr Toby Pillinger (Don't go breaking my heart: antipsychotics and cardiometabolic health in schizophrenia)
- Dr Shubulade Smith, CBE (Tackling Inequalities in Mental Health)
- Professor Louis Sass (Schizophrenia, Modernism, and the Self: A Bio-Pheno-Social Model -Overview and Recent Developments)
- Dr Tim Nicholson (NeuroΨ Complications of COVID-19)
- Professor Neil Greenberg (COVID Well-being)
From the uncharted territories of Sleep to the impact SARS-CoV-2 on our neurons and from an American Philosopher to an Oxford-based Assyriologist, the joint London-South Eastern Division reflects the creative chaos the pandemic brought to our lives.
Curated by the London Division Academic Secretary, Dr Sotiris Posporelis, the day is full of greatness, but…no theme! At the end of the day, life is too short to have one theme.
The event will be available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to one month after the conference.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Please note - it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.
How the event will work online
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to one month after the event
Terms of Reference
Prior to registering for this event, we would ask that all delegates read our Terms and Conditions for booking an event.
- Cancellation policy
- Code of conduct
- Promoting speaker diversity at College-run and College-sponsored events
- Parent and baby policy
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Jen Edwards
London and South Eastern Division Spring Conference 202127May