|CPD||up to 6 CPD points per day, subject to peer group approval|
Book Now....booking closes 10:00am on Wednesday 22 September
|Non-Member Fee Per Day||£100|
|Consultant/ Regular Member Fee Per Day||£75|
|Higher Trainee/SAS Fee Per Day||£55|
|Subsidised/Retired/Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Med Student Fee Per Day||£35|
Location: Online Event
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Wednesday 22 September 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
- Keynote RCPsych 180th Anniversary session - Past, present, and future of CAMHS
- Eating disorders
- Trauma, Anxiety, and Depression
- Neurodevelopmental disorders / ID
- Digital mental health session
- Changes in Mental Health Act
- Recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Young people's debates
Poster submissions are now closed.
Child and Adolescent Trainees Psychiatry Annual Conference 202126Nov