Half Day Event
|Timings||13:00 - 17:00|
|Location||Online via Zoom|
|CPD||Up to 3 hours subject to peer group approval|
|Higher Trainees/SAS Doctors||£45|
|Non Member Fee||£80|
StartWell is a Consultant led initiative for Psychiatrists in their first five years as a Consultant or Locum Consultant. The event is also open to Higher Level Trainees.
StartWell focusses on 6 elements to support Psychiatrists in their first Consultant role with the intention to establish good habits for their careers.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom to host the webinar.
- Participants will be able to view the speaker alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
Please note - it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.