|Timings||Join us for our annual 2 day conference!|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points per day, subject to peer approval.|
Registration will close at 10:30AM on Wednesday 6 October
|Non-Member Fee (Per Day)||£100|
|Consultant Fee (Per Day)||£75|
|Higher Trainee/SAS Fee (Per Day)||£55|
|Subsidised/Retired/Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Med Student Fee (Per Day)||£35|
Location: Online Event
This 2 day online event will be opened by Dr Ken Courtenay and feature speakers including:
- The hidden face of autism: Understanding the characteristics and needs of girls and women on the autism spectrum Professor Will Mandy
- Panel Discussion - ‘To Do or Not To Do’: Removal of Intellectual Disability and Autism from the Mental Health Act Dr Keri Lodge, Prof Regi Alexander & Dr Jana de Villiers
- FASD: prevalence, attachment and NDD, a rapid run through Dr Raja Mukherjee
- Precision & Personalised Medicine in Developmental Disability: Opportunities and Challenges Prof Rohit Shankar MBE
- and many more!
Event registration is now open. Bookings will close at 10:30AM on Wednesday 6 October 2021.
Our webinars are run through Zoom. To access the webinar you will need the Zoom desktop or mobile app. You can download this on any mobile device, tablet or on a Windows PC or Mac. You can view further details on how to join the webinars on the Zoom website.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 10:30am on Wednesday 6 October 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links
- Recordings will be available to view on demand for 2 months
Registered delegates will receive unique joining links to this event by 2pm on Wednesday 6 October. If you do not receive your links by that time please contact Maisie Hillier.
Faculty of Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability Spring Conference 202107May