|Timings||9.30am - 5.00pm tbc|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Non Member Fee (Per Day)||£100|
|Consultant Fee (Per Day)||£75|
|SAS/Higher Trainee (Per Day)||£55|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor (Per Day)||£35|
The Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference will take place on 14 and 15 October 2021.
We will be bringing you cutting edge speakers and the latest updates in the area of general adult psychiatry, all available to watch live, or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
The Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry is inviting submissions for our upcoming annual conference on 14-15 October 2021. All submissions will be reviewed ahead of the conference and successful authors will be invited to display their poster online at the conference.
Poster submission instructions
The programme will be available at the end of July.
Confirmed speakers include
- Dr Anne Aiyegbusi, West London NHS Trust
- Dr Neil Armstrong, University of Oxford
- Professor Sonia Johnson, University College London
- Dr James Nicholls, Chief Executive Officer at Transform Drug Policy Foundation
- Professor Robert Stewart, King's College London
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288