Online One Day Event
|Timings||10:30 - 16:55|
|Location||Online Event via Zoom|
|CPD||Up to 6 hours subject to peer group approval|
|SAS Doctor/Higher Trainee/Retired Doctor||£55|
|FY/Medical Student (see below information)||£0|
Our annual Autumn Conference is suitable for psychiatrists of all grades. The event will take place online. Whilst we will not be able to replicate all of the networking opportunities, we will be able to bring you great speakers who are experts in their field, and they will present on the latest advances in the clinical management of psychiatric conditions.
Foundation year and medical students can get free entry through our 'Enhancing Foundation Experience in Psychiatry' initiative of HEEoE School of Psychiatry. Please see the application form to register.
The Executive Committee of the Eastern Division and the 'Enhancing Foundation Experience in Psychiatry' of Health Education East of England invite submissions for poster presentation at the Autumn Conference (online event) of the Eastern Division on 4 November 2021.
There will be separate prizes for the best three posters in each of the four categories:
- Medical students
- FY trainees
- General medical
For more details please see the Call for Posters document.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom to host the webinar.
- Participants will be able to view the speaker alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
Please note - it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.