Day 1 - Registration has now closed
Day 2 - Registration has now closed
|Timings||18 November 2021 1.00pm - 5.30pm; 19 November 2021 1.00pm - 5.30pm|
|CPD||1 cpd point for every hour, subject to peer approval|
|Non member fee||£100|
|SAS/Higher Trainee/Nurses fees||£55|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
The annual, international ECT and Neuromodulation conference welcomes all practitioners involved in the provision of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) and other neuromodulation techniques. This includes healthcare staff caring for patients who might be referred for ECT and related treatments, as well as those involved in the practical delivery of those treatments. Although the focus of the conference is upon ECT specifically, other established and novel neuromodulation procedures such as rTMS, tDCS, Ketamine, MST, VNS and DBS may variously be covered in the programme.
Pre registration is required and will close on the 17 November at 9:00am.
Poster submissions are now closed.
• The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
• Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
• Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
• All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
• Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288