Faculty of Rehabilitation and Social Psychiatry Annual Conference 2021
Day 1-Registration has closed
Day 2-Registration has closed
|Timings||Join us for this 2 day online conference|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Registration has closed||£|
Programme and registration
Registration for this event has closed.
Download the programme for this event
This conference will be hosted on Zoom from Thursday 18 - Friday 19 November 2021.
Registered delegates will receive joining instructions and conference materials by 2PM on Wednesday 17 November.
This thought-provoking programme will feature speakers including:
Thursday 18 November
- The ACER Project - Assessing Clinical and cost Effectiveness of inpatient mental health Rehabilitation services in the NHS and independent sector - Professor Helen Killaspy
- Enhancing Forensic Rehabilitation in the Community - Dr Theresa Connolly
- Fulfilling the Rehab Function in the Community Mental Health Transformation in England - Dr Sheraz Ahmad
Friday 19 November
- A bone of contention; psychiatry’s role in the bone health of people with psychosis - Professor Fiona Gaughran
- A Post Pandemic System in Need of Re-design - Mr Billy Watson
- Why we will always need rehabilitation and recovery services in mental health - Professor Marianne Farkas
... and many more: view the full conference program.
Call for posters
The call for posters has now closed.
Our webinars are run through Zoom. To access the webinar you will need the Zoom desktop or mobile app. You can download this on any mobile device, tablet or on a Windows PC or Mac. You can view further details on how to join the webinars on the Zoom website.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Watch on demand
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 10:30AM on Wednesday 17 November 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links
- Recordings will be available to view on demand for 2 months
Registered delegates will receive unique joining links to this event by 2pm on Wednesday 17 November. If you do not receive your links by that time please contact Maisie Hillier.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Michelle Braithwaite
Contact number: 0208 618 4141