Watch Live or On Demand
|Consultant/Regular Member Fee||£75|
|Higher Trainee/ SAS/ Retired Fee||£55|
|Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Med Student/Subsidised Fee||£35|
Location: Online Event
Join us for our annual scientific conference, with latest research and service developments.
The conference programme will be released soon.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 2:00pm on Thursday 25 November 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
- Dr Elaine Lockhart (Chair of CAP executive committee) - College update
- Professor Helen Minnis and Dr Julia Donaldson (Clinical Director/ Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Glasgow infant and family team) - Infant mental health
- Dr Virginia Davies (Chair of Paediatric Liaison Network) - Paediatric Liaison Psychiatry
- Dr Shekar Seshadri (Professor, department of child psychiatry, national institute of mental health and allied sciences, Bangalore) - Stigma, cultural psychopathology, and global child mental health
The call for posters is now closed.
Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 202123Sep