Child and Adolescent Trainees Psychiatry Annual Conference 2021
Watch Live or On Demand
|Consultant/Regular Member Fee||£75|
|Higher Trainee/ SAS/ Retired Fee||£55|
|Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Med Student/Subsidised Fee||£35|
How will the event work online?
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
How to watch on demand
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 3:00pm on Thursday 25 November 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Call for Posters
The call for posters is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Chloe Hartley
Contact number: 020 8618 4218
Creativity in Crisis: Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Winter Institute01Feb