Women and Mental Health Special Interest Group Conference 2021
|Timings||9.30 AM - 4.30 PM|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points, subject to your peer group approval|
|SAS/Higher Trainee Fee||£55|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
It’s been a tough, rough old year and so we wish to invite you to join us for a special day of ......
This year’s Conference Day will start with exploring some of the rich concepts of creativity and their role in self-development and self-efficacy. We will expand to talks embracing the lived experiences of mental health recovery using creative inputs, as well as the way in which pressurised medical teams have drawn creatively together with the help of some innovative and useful creative methods. There will be time for engaging with the speakers in a reflective plenary looking at what Creative Adventure means, especially for women. We offer an ‘ongoing journey’ ideas resource pack.
No one size fits all: creativity is a highly individual matter. We will imagine, fold, crease, consider words, use our breath, and link together with some other ways to enjoy and challenge ourselves in our responses to the world.
Do get ready and join us!
Your WMHSIG conference ‘Creativity Adventure’ team
Conference Director, Dr Ruby Osario
- The meeting will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288