Registration is now closed
|Timings||9.30 AM - 4.50 PM|
|CPD||up to 6 CPD points, subject to your peer group approval|
|SAS/Higher Trainee Fee||£55|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
- Conference Director, Dr Ruby Osorio
- Conference Team: Dr Ruth Reed and Dr Beena Rajkumar
The day aims at sharing knowledge and experiences, at gently reconnecting and enjoying the revival and stimulation of thoughts, ideas, sentiments and views that can motivate, encourage and inspire a healthy, caring and innovative professional group by embarking on a creative adventure.
- To review the concept of creativity in the context of mental health wellness
- To learn of creative activities in the treatment of acute mental health problems
- To learn of creative activities in the process of mental health care in mental health professionals
- The meeting will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.