Watch live or on demand
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
|Consultant/ Regular Member Fee||£75|
|Higher Trainee/ SAS Fee||£55|
|Retired/Subsidised/Core Trainee/ FY Doctor/ Med Student Fee||£35|
Location: Online Event
Join us for our annual scientific conference, with latest research and service developments.
The conference programme will be released in July 2021.
Review of new evidence re medication in perinatal period - Dr Angelika Wieck
Neurodevelopmental disorders and perinatal period - Dr Tim Oberlander
ESMI study results re MBU/HTT - Professor Louise Howard
Results on BPAD/PPP/menopausal/premenstrual – Cardiff group - Dr Arianna Di Florio
Maternal mental health alliance and COVID - Luciana, Emily Slater & Karen
ESMI results on family members (qualitative study) and lived experience representative
MBBRACE- obstetric risks & SMI- multimorbidity - Dr Marian Knight and Dr Roch Cantwell
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Tuesday 30 November 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Call for posters is now closed.