|Timings||3 Dec (9.25am-12.30pm) and 6 Dec (1.00pm - 4.10pm)|
|CPD||Up to 3 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval|
Book now (Registration closes 9AM 2 December)
|Non member fee||£100|
|SAS/Higher Trainee fee||£55|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
This event is suitable for all psychiatrists who want to improve their physical health knowledge.
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288