Booking is now closed
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
|Consultant/Regular Member Fee||£75|
|Higher Trainee/SAS/Retired Fee||£55|
|Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Subsidised/Med Student Fee||£35|
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able to view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
Please register for the conference in advance - the booking closes at 2pm on Thursday 9 December 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Join our inaugural Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Trainees Annual Conference this December, with programme themes on:
- Education and Training
- Wellbeing and Support
- Subspecialties in Old Age Psychiatry
- The Future of Old Age Psychiatry
Chaired by Dr Mani Krishnan, Faculty Chair and Dr Manraj Bhamra, Dr Orima Kamalu
Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Annual Conference 202224Mar