One day conference
|Timings||Join us for this conference on 10 December|
|CPD||up to 6 cpd points per day, subject to peer group approval|
|Higher Trainee/SAS Fee||£55|
|Subsidised/Retired/Core Trainee/FY Doctor/Med Student Fee||£35|
Location: Online event
'Taboo or Together: Is there a place for Spirituality in CAMHS?'
This online event will be opened by Chris Cook and feature speakers including:
- NIHR funded chaplaincy in palliative paediatric care in UK - Prof Bryony Beresford
- Eco spirituality - Roger Duncan
- Bringing a chaplaincy service to CAMHS - Paul Nash
- and many more!
Our webinars are run through Zoom. To access the webinar you will need the Zoom desktop or mobile app. You can download this on any mobile device, tablet or on a Windows PC or Mac. You can view further details on how to join the webinars on the Zoom website.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 10:30am on Thursday 9 December 2021.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links
- Recordings will be available to view on demand for 2 months
Registered delegates will receive unique joining links to this event by 2pm on Thursday 9 December. If you do not receive your links by that time please contact Maisie Hillier.