Faculty of Academic Psychiatry Trainees Conference 2022
Registration has now closed
|Timings||Start 09.30am, Finish 5.10pm|
|CPD||1 CPD point per hour, subject to peer group approval|
|Non member fee||£100|
|Reduced/Subsidised Fee/Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor||£35|
How will the event work?
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288