|Timings||9:15am - 4:30pm|
|Location||Online Via Zoom|
This event is open to all but may be of particular interest to:
- people who identify as a parent/carer of children
- people who are keen to further their career whilst caring for their family – now or in the future
- anyone with an interest in supporting psychiatrists who are parents, to succeed at work.
Please note the event will be recorded and made available to all registered delegates for up to two months following the live event.
Programme sessions include:
- Session 1 - Reflections from senior psychiatrists who have balanced a leadership career and family.
- Session 2 - Advice for trainees and SASG Doctors and those who support them.
- Session 3 - Practical advice on how to make flexible and part time working work for individuals and NHS organisations.
- Section 4 - #FlexAppeal: Championing flexible working for all.
Download the event programme.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
Please note: it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.