|Timings||18 May: 1.00PM - 5.00PM, 19 May: 9.30AM - 5.30PM, 20 May: 9.30AM - 5.30PM|
|CPD||1 point per hour of eligible content, subject to peer group approval|
|Non-member Fee||£80 (Wed), £100 (Thur/Fri), £280 (Whole)|
|Consultant Fee||£60 (Wed), £75 (Thur/Fri), £210 (Whole)|
|SAS/Higher Trainee||£45 (Wed), £55 (Thur/Fri), £155 (Whole)|
|Nurses (please contact Charlotte on 0208 618 4288 to book over the phone)||£45 (Wed), £55 (Thur/Fri), £155 (Whole)|
|Core Trainee/Medical Student/Foundation Doctor/Subsidised/Retired Fee||£30 (Wed), £35 (Thur/Fri), £100 (Whole)|
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Contact Name: Charlotte Bowering
Contact number: 0208 618 4288