London Division Spring Conference 2022 Date
|Timings||09:30 - 16:30|
|Location||21 Prescot Street, London|
|CPD||Up to six hours subject to peer approval|
|Core Trainee, Higher Trainee, Retired & Subsidised Member||£60|
|Medical Student, Foundation Doctor, Patient and Carer||£40|
- Pharmacology – Dr Siobhan Gee – Six things you never knew about clozapine
- Clinical – Dr David Okai – Movement disorders, the quintessential guide
- Cultural – Professor Alexander Moreira-Almeida (live from Brazil) – Clinical Implications of Spirituality and Religiosity in Mental Health
- Management/Leadership – Dr Kate Lovett – The State of Recruitment and Retention in Psychiatry: where next?
- Philosophy – Dr Vaughan Bell – What is the functional/organic distinction actually doing in psychiatry and neurology?
View the full programme.
Please note that this is an in person event only and no hybrid version is available.
You can book online using the 'book now' button or over the phone with us using a debit/credit card. Please call 0208 618 4159 or 0208 618 4261.
The London Division are currently offering a 25% discounted rate.
Early bird rate will end 26 April 2022.