Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Conference 2022
Booking has now closed for this event
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
|Nurse/midwife/allied health professional rate||£55|
|Higher trainee rate||£55|
|Core trainee rate||£35|
|SAS doctor rate||£55|
|FY doctor/medical student rate||£35|
How will the event work online?
This event will be taking place online via a platform called EventsAir. Registered participants will receive their link to join the conference in their joining instructions. Joining instructions will be sent out in the days before the conference is due to take place.
When you join the conference online you will be able to;
- View a video of the speaker alongside any slides
- Ask your questions to the speakers and chat with other delegates via the discussion forum
- All registered participants will also have access to this conference recording for up to two months post event
To successfully join the event online you will need;
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended browsers
Rates for Foundation Year Doctors and Medical Students
- If you are a medical student in the UK, you will need to register as a student associate in order for this fee to apply.
- If you are a foundation doctor in the UK, you will need to register as a foundation doctor associate in order for the correct fees to apply.
Download the latest conference programme.
Call for Posters
The call for posters has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Charlie Hale
Contact number: 02086184064