Not sure which course you need to complete?
- Before registering for a course, please contact your local NHS Specialist Mental Health Approvals Panel for information on the criteria for approval/re-approval, and to confirm which course is suitable for your requirements.
- Please read our terms and conditions and cancellation policy before making a booking
Please note: attending one of these courses is only part of the process to becoming accredited.
What format is the course?
The course is made up of six eLearning modules, hosted on CPD Online, plus one 120 minutes live Q&A webinar.
Once you have registered for your live Q&A session, you will receive a link access to the eLearning modules and you can begin completing these straight away. You must complete all six modules, before attending your live Q&A session. The Q&A session is your opportunity to ask questions about what you have learnt.
Each module is comprised of recorded presentations with our speakers who deliver our face-to-face training, interactive learning exercises and an end of module test.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
How to access the course
The online course will be available to access and complete as soon as you have registered for your live Q&A session. After registering, please follow these steps:
- You will receive an invitation to activate your subscription to CPD Online - if you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder or contact us
- Click on your activation link
- You will be taken to the CPD Online home page
- Please log in using your RCPsych login details (please use your RCPsych login, even if you usually access CPD Online through Open Athens)
- Please return to your activation email and click 'start the course'
- You will be taken to the course modules
Please contact S12ACtraining@rcpsych.ac.uk with any enquiries.
How to book
The course costs £375 which includes access to the eLearning modules and your live Q&A webinar. You must complete your eLearning before attending your Q&A session, so when booking please ensure you allow enough time to complete the modules before the session.
Please select the live Q&A session you wish to attend. You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course.
Please note that cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee, so please ensure you are available on the date you select, before booking.