What format is the course?
The course consists of one eLearning module, hosted on CPD Online, plus one 3 hour live webinar.
Once you have registered for your live webinar, you will receive a link to activate your booking.
The eLearning module will be available to complete from 27 January 2021. On 27 January you will receive a link to access the module. You will then be able to complete the module in your own time, before attending the webinar.
The webinar is an opportunity for deeper discussions and to ask questions about what you have learnt in the eLearning module.
The module is comprised of recorded presentations with our speakers who deliver our face-to-face training, interactive learning exercises and an end of module test.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
How to access the course
The online course will be available to access and complete when it launches on 27 January. To access the modules, please follow these steps:
- Upon booking, you will receive an invitation to activate your subscription to CPD Online - if you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder or contact us
- Click on your activation link
- You will be taken to the CPD Online home page
- Please log in using your RCPsych login details (please use your RCPsych login, even if you usually access CPD Online through Open Athens)
- Your booking is now activated and you will receive the link to access the module on 27 January.
Please contact S12ACtraining@rcpsych.ac.uk with any enquiries.
How to book
The course costs £225 which includes access to the eLearning module and your live webinar. You will need to complete your eLearning before your webinar, so when booking please ensure you allow enough time to complete the module before the session.
Please select the live webinar you wish to attend. You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course.
Please note that cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee, so please ensure you are available on the date you select, before booking.