We are now looking for poster abstract submissions for this year’s congress that will take place online on 21 - 24 June
If you would like to present a poster at this year's Congress, please submit your abstract by 8 March 2021. You must submit your abstract through our online portal. You will be asked to create an account.
Please make sure you have read the below guidance before submitting. Please take care to complete the online submission form as fully and accurately as possible as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that you can edit and amend your submission up until the deadline.
Before you start your submission you will need to ensure you have the following:
- The full title of your submission
- Your abstract (max 400 words). You must include: aims, methods, results and conclusions
- Permission from all authors, and any patients, to submit the abstract
- Names of all authors
- Affiliations of all authors
- Name and main email address of the presenting author
- Subject category which best describes your submission
- Whether you would like your abstract published in BJPsych Open (if it is eligible and accepted for presentation)
- Whether you would like to apply for a bursary
Disclaimer: The RCPsych will not be responsible for any spelling errors. Please ensure the abstract has been checked before submitting as this information will be used. If selected for publication in BJPsych Open, your abstract will be published exactly how it has been submitted so please ensure that all the information in your abstract is correct and how you would want it to appear published.