After a hugely successful congress in London this year, we are looking for proposals for sessions and masterclasses for next year’s congress that will take place in Edinburgh on 29 June – 2 July.
If you would like to help us shape the programme, please submit your proposal by 30 September 2019.
- The committee would like to encourage proposals that present a diverse faculty including women, ethnic minority groups and patients and carers.
- The congress has a very limited budget for speaker expenses and it may not always be possible to accept proposals with high associated costs
- Each session and masterclass will be 75 minutes long. We expect 3 speakers and one chair per session and 2-3 speakers and one chair per masterclass
- Please ensure you have contacted all speakers prior to submitting your proposal
- Please do not submit poster abstracts. A separate call for poster submissions will be available in December
- To submit your proposal please login to our submission portal where you will be able to 'sign up' and create a username and password. Once you have set up your account please complete all fields of the submission form
- Have a look at this year’s congress programme to get a better idea of the type of proposals the committee has included in the past
You will be able to submit your proposal under one of the following topic categories:
- New science
- Education & Training
- Clinical Practice
- Quality Improvement
- Policy & Media
- Leadership & Management
If you have any problems with your submission please get in touch
t: 020 3701 2618