Free Members’ Webinar
Thursday 22 September 2022
Overview of this webinar
This webinar examined how to apply the principles of coproduction to the way we use quality improvement to tackle a complex quality or safety issue.
Chaired by Dr Amar Shah (RCPsych QI lead), the webinar used examples from successfully coproduced projects to share learning. Presentations were given by Satwinder Kaur and Amy Chidley, who are both service user representatives on the RCPsych QI Committee, as well as working within NHS trusts to improve services.
- Dr Amar Shah – RCPsych QI Faculty Chair, Consultant psychiatrist, Chief Quality Officer at East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT)
- Satwinder Kaur – RCPsych Patient Representative, QI Coach for ELFT
- Amy Chidley – RCPsych Patient Representative, QI Advisor for Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (BSMHFT)
- A learning journey together- coproduction and Quality Improvement – Satwinder Kaur
- Service-users to Service-transformers: the reality of effective coproduction – Amy Chidley
- Principles from the National Perinatal Mental Health Coproduction Group
- Additional resources – Amy Chidley
- Our Approach to Strategic Coproduction
- Q&A – Amy Chidley, Satwinder Kaur, Amar Shah