ACP 360 Advisory Group
Psychiatrists and Revalidation Officers interested in joining the new ACP 360 Advisory Group can submit their application here.
The purpose of the Advisory Group is to advise the ACP 360 project team on the ongoing development and effectiveness of the ACP 360 system, including its promotion to members and other users. Advisory Group meetings will address a variety of issues, which may include:
- Promotion and growth of ACP 360 membership
- System development and functionality
- User experience (member, colleague and patient)
- Design and presentation of online system and reports
- Impact of revalidation requirements or other regulatory changes
- Effectiveness of report feedback
Please review our Terms of Reference and Roles and Responsibilities documents for details on requirements for this role. Please note that the ACP 360 system is intended for use by consultant or SAS doctors but psychiatrists at other grades interested in appraisal and revalidation are welcome to apply too.
Meetings will be held online.
How to apply
Applications are now closed. We will inform you of the outcome of your application in any case soon.
For further information on the ACP 360 system, please visit our project webpage, or contact the team by email ACP360@rcpsych.ac.uk, or telephone 0208 618 4029.