AIMS is a collaboration between the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Psychological Society, the College of Occupational Therapists and the Royal College of Nursing.
The AIMS-WA/AT process is managed and governed by several staff and committees:
Experts from across acute in-patient wards and services are directly involved in providing advice regarding AIMS-WA/AT, and the ongoing review and development of the standards.
Current AG members are:
- Mrs Ellie Walsh (Chair) – Assistant Director, Adult Acute/Rehabilitation MHS
- Mr Andrew Bailey – Carer Representative
- Ms Polly Blaydes – Trust AHP Professional Lead/Recovery Services Advisor
- Dr Rachael Hall – Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr John Hanna – Clinical Psychologist
- Mr Chris Wright – Service User Representative
AIMS Accreditation Committee (AC)
The AIMS Accreditation Committee makes decisions about the accreditation status of each service that is reviewed under the programme.
Current AC members are:
- Dr Trevor Turner (Chair) - Consultant Psychiatrist
- Ms Polly Blaydes – Trust AHP Professional Lead and Recovery Services Advisor
- Mr John Copping - Carer Representative
- Mr Derek Cragg - Service User Representative
- Mr Nick Nalladorai - Carer Representative
- Mr Chris Wright - Service User Representative
The AIMS Team
Contact the AIMS team.