AIMS is a collaboration between the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Psychological Society, the College of Occupational Therapists and the Royal College of Nursing.
The AIMS-WA/AT process is managed and governed by several staff and committees:
Experts from across acute in-patient wards and services are directly involved in providing advice regarding AIMS-WA/AT, and the ongoing review and development of the standards.
Current AG members are:
- Mrs Ellie Walsh (Chair) – Assistant Director, Adult Acute/Rehabilitation MHS
- Mr Andrew Bailey – Carer Representative
- Ms Polly Blaydes – Trust AHP Professional Lead/Recovery Services Advisor
- Dr Rachael Hall – Consultant Psychiatrist
- Mr Chris Wright – Service User Representative
AIMS Accreditation Committee (AC)
The AIMS Accreditation Committee makes decisions about the accreditation status of each service that is reviewed under the programme.
Current AC members are:
- Dr Trevor Turner (Chair) - Consultant Psychiatrist
- Mr John Copping - Carer Representative
- Mr Derek Cragg - Service User Representative
- Mr Nick Nalladorai - Carer Representative
- Mr Chris Wright - Service User Representative
We are recruiting for vacancies on the AG and AC!
We are currently accepting applications from all professionals who work with or in acute inpatient mental health wards/units for working age adults.
For more information, including the roles and responsibility, terms of reference, person specifications and how to apply, please see the respective application packs below:
This is a rolling application process, please feel free to apply at any time.
If you have any questions about the roles, please forward them to:
AIMS-WA Deputy Programme Manager
0203 701 2652
The AIMS Team
Contact the AIMS team.