We created the COVID-19 Mental Health Improvement Network on behalf of NHS England and NHS Improvement, with the aim to support mental health teams to share and learn from each other to maintain and improve safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the network you can:
- Share changes you are making, challenges and learning in response to COVID-19.
- Discuss with other mental health services and professionals.
- Upload resources, policies, procedures and guidance to a shared library.
The NCCMH and CCQI are facilitating the network. We are:
- Organising webinars and other virtual learning opportunities.
- Curating accessible learning across the network.
- Providing Quality Improvement (QI) Coach support.
The network is open to anyone that works in a mental health service.
To join the network or for any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.