We are working on a number of other important projects:
- A large-scale review of effective, safe, compassionate and sustainable staffing (ESCaSS) for adult and children and young people’s mental health services.
- An evaluation of early implementers of IAPT services for people with long-term conditions and medically unexplained symptoms.
- A revision of the EPRR Guidance for Psychosocial Support for Major Incidence.
- Reviewing the evidence base in support of the long-term funding for children and young people mental health services.
- An engagement and feedback exercise with service users on the long-term funding for mental health services.
- Developing a Manual for the implementation of the school’s mental health support team.