The Enjoying Work collaborative launched in Spring 2021. This exciting programme is providing opportunities for a range of health care teams across the UK to use quality improvement techniques to help their staff connect to what brings them joy in their work and find ways to enhance their wellbeing.
Participating teams will be able to:
- adopt the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's tried and tested 'Joy in Work' framework
- share ideas with other teams and provide feedback on what has worked and what hasn't
- utilise a systematic quality improvement approach to develop and test ideas generated by the teams themselves, and to measure joy and wellbeing in a standardised way to enable learning
The collaborative will be supported by our national improvement lead, Dr Amar Shah, our director of the NCCMH Tom Ayers, our CCQI director Peter Thompson and an experienced team of Quality Improvement Coaches.
Teams will come together for six sessions over the 12-month collaborative to share learning, scheduled for:
- Tuesday 6 July 2021, 3-5pm
- Wednesday 8 September 2021, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 16 November 2021, 2021 11am-1pm
- Thursday 6 January 2022, 2-4pm
- Tuesday 8 March 2022, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 10 May 2022, 2-4pm
To find out more about this exciting initiative please contact email@example.com.