- Response to the introduction of the 'Children (Abolition of Defence of Reasonable Punishment) (Wales) Bill'
- Royal College artist-in-residence launches Wales-wide arts and dementia project
- 90% of practitioners in Wales routinely asked about practical problems
- Medical Royal College announce a resident artist for mental health
- Mental Health should be a 'central component' in schools, say experts
- New initiative for cultural competence in mental health care
- Spring 2019 (pdf) - Associate editor Dr Akhar Khan, Adult liaison specialist registrar, Cwm Taf UHB
- Summer 2019 (Coming Soon) - Associate editor Dr Anita Naik, CAMHS Higher Trainee, Aneurin Bevan UHB