One Day Event
|Location||Online via Zoom|
|Higher Trainee Fee||£55|
|SAS Doctor Fee||£55|
|Core Trainee/Foundation Year Fee||£35|
|Retired Doctor Fee||£35|
At a time of immense change and pressure we look forward to welcoming our friends and colleagues to a day of focusing on the myriad of service developments in Scottish CAMHS.
We'll have the most up to date news from RCPsych in Scotland and the UK, the Scottish Government, advisors and practitioners, our very own AGM and higher trainees.
To help us recover we've included a wee taste of trauma focussed therapy.
We do hope you can join us and our fantastic speakers for some online updates and discussion.
We are delighted to welcome the following speakers to our conference:
- Dr Helen Smith – RCPsychiS CAP Faculty Chair
- Dr Susie Gibbs – CAMHS LD
- Dr Kandarp Joshi
- Dr Elaine Lockhart – RCPsych CAP Faculty Chair
- Dr Lynne Taylor - Principal Psychology Advisor, MH Directorate, Scottish Government
- Dr Aileen Blower – Clinical Advisor, Scottish Government
- Stephen McLeod / Della Robb – Scottish Government
- Stephen McLeod- Professional advisor, MH Directorate Scottish Government
- Della Robb - Team Leader, CAMHS Improvement and Eating Disorders Policy Team
On booking, please contact Susan Richardson to let us know which of the four sessions you wish to join. The options are:
- Learning Disability
- Eating Disorders