Video consultation and telepsychiatry
This webinar is appropriate for all delivering video consultations in Wales, it outlines guidance for using the adopted 'Attend Anywhere' software of the national programme.
Prof Alka Ahuja highlights the work of the national programme in delivering video consultations, offering some practical support and demonstration of the adopted 'Attend Anywhere' software. Prof Ahuja also highlights the work of the RCPsych Wales endorsed CWTCH programme and its complementary guidance for video consultation and telepsychiatry.
- Prof Alka Ahuja, Clinical Lead at Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Cymru, Public Engagement Lead Officer for the Royal College of Psychiatrists in Wales, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Gemma Johns, Research and Evaluation Lead at Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Cymru
- Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Cymru
- CWTCH Guidance for Clinicians
- CWTCH Ready, Set & Go Toolkit for Telepsychiatry
We are keen to respond to any questions that you may on video consultation or telepsychiatry. Please feel free to send directly to us.
Additionally, here's a helpful list of FAQ's that's been developed by TEC Cymru.