Course Aims (Intended Learning Outcomes):
By the end of the training session the you’ll know:
- ARCP process as per the Gold Guide
- ARCP requirements/Standards
- ARCP documentation
- How to prepare for ARCP
- ARCP online
- ARCP outcomes and implications
- How ARCP links with Appraisal and Revalidation
Who should attend?
This workshop is most relevant to:
- Psychiatry trainees of all grades
- Consultant Psychiatrists
- Clinical and Educational Supervisors
- Non training grade doctors who use Portfolio Online
How many CPD credits?
The course is awarded 3three CPD hours subject to your peer group approval. Delegates will be required to register at both the start and finish of the course in order to be eligible for a certificate of attendance.
Typical cost of on-site delivery of the course is £1000 including for a half day course up to 30 delegates. The above course fee includes all course materials, CPD certificates and speaker expenses. Venue, and refreshments to be organised by the host organisation.