Better Data, Better Care: Understanding & using data for quality improvement
|Timings||Registration 08:45am, Conference Starts 09:15am, Conference Closes 16:55pm|
|Location||21 Prescot Street, London|
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee , National Professional Adviser CQC Mental Health Team and Non-Executive Director, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Stephen Watkins, Director of NHS Benchmarking
- Professor Martin Pitt, Associate Professor of Healthcare Modelling and Simulation, University of Exeter
- Dr David Somerfield, Consultant Psychiatrist and Chief Operating Officer, Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dr Billy Boland, Deputy Medical Director, Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
The event will take place at the Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB. Take a look at directions and a map to help you plan your journey.
The Citymapper website/app can help you plan your route within London, giving the best walking, cycling, bus and tube routes available. Use postcode E1 8BB as your destination.