|Timings||Join us from 8:45AM-3:15PM|
|CPD||1 CPD point per hour, subject to peer group approval|
This conference has now sold out. Registered delegates will receive their joining links by 2pm on Thursday 21 October.
This conference has been organised by the RCPsych’s Working Group on the Effect of Suicide and Homicide on Clinicians.
This conference is the first to focus on this issue and aims to raise awareness and develop appropriate responses to these kinds of traumatic events.
You can download the programme for this event here.
Speakers for this programme include:
- Jo O'Reilly
- Adrian James
- Clare Gerada
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the plenary sessions. Please note: breakout group sessions will not be available on demand. The large group session will also now not be available on demand. (message update 22/10)
- To access the plenary recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links
- Recordings for the plenaries will be available to view on demand for 2 months
Contact Name: Michelle Braithwaite
Contact number: 0208 618 4141