South Eastern division resources to help in your career.
Here you can find useful information for retired, or soon to be retired, members of the Division.
- BMA Financial Planning
- When you retire from Professional Practice you may be entitled to pay a lower subscription fee. See the retirement declaration form (doc) for further eligibility details.
- Psychiatrists' Support Service provides a confidential support and advice service for members, trainee members and associates of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- CPD and revalidation information
- For an opportunity to contribute towards the history and development of Psychiatry you can help with the conservation and repair of the Colleges antiquarian book collection by donating to the Adopt-a-Book scheme
- Information on Legacies and Donations to the Royal College of Psychiatrists