Watch live or on demand
|Timings||9.15am to 3.35pm|
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer approval|
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 9am on Thursday 11 November 2021.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Dr Dheeraj Rai and Dr Liz Ewins have produced an excellent programme for the South West Autumn Biannual meeting under the topic 'Physical Health and Psychiatry'.
We all have a part to play in delivering closer integration of physical and mental health. This day focuses on key physical health issues faced when looking after people with serious mental illness and how we can provide good care for our patients.
The day will include poster prize presentations and conclude with the debate 'Psychiatrists should be responsible for their patient's physical health', chaired by Professor Rohit Shankar with Professor Dame Clare Gerada supporting and Dr Nwaorima Kamalu opposing.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser, or Microsoft Teams installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Booking for this event has now closed.
Please telephone 01761 463979 for any booking enquiries.