The Trent Division covers Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and the Humber.
Our Division office is based in Birmingham.
|Member||Year of joining||Position|
|Dr Saminathan Anand||2019 (A)||Regional Advisor, Yorkshire and South Humber|
|Dr Lokesh Aresh||2023 (A)||Neuropsychiatry and Old Age Psychiatry|
|Dr Nisha Balan||2019 (A)||Child and Adolescent Psychiatry|
|Dr Bhanu Chadalavada||2019 (A)||Perinatal Psychiatry|
|Dr Deepti Desai||2020 (A)||Liaison Psychiatry|
|Dr Aamer Sajjad||2022 (A)||Regional Advisor, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire|
|Dr Amala Jesu||2022 (A)||Intellectual Disability Psychiatry|
|Dr Senthil Mahalingam||2019 (A)||Addictions Psychiatry|
|Dr Nisha Mokashi||2023 (A)||Old Age Psychiatry|
|Dr Beena Rajkumar||2022 (A)||Medical Psychotherapy|
|Dr Ana Tamas||2023 (A)||Eating Disorders|
|Dr Ian Yanson||2020 (A)||Forensic Psychiatry|
There are currently the following vacancies within the Trent Division Executive Committee:
- Academic Secretary
- Academic Psychiatry Regional Specialty Representative
- General Adult Regional Specialty Representative x2
- Rehabilitation and Social Psychiatry Regional Specialty Representative
- Regional Advisor for Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland
- Regional Advisor for Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2024.
Find out more about our Regional Advisors and Specialty Representatives roles, including full job descriptions.
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- an up to date CV
- a completed good standing form.