Welcome to the Trent Division of the RCPsych.
We cover Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and the Humber.
Find out about the Division's Executive Committee, including members, meeting dates and minutes from past meetings.
|Member||Year of joining||Position|
|Dr Saminathan Anand||2019 (A)||Regional Advisor, Yorkshire and South Humber|
|Dr Nisha Balan||2019 (A)||Child and Adolescent Psychiatry|
|Dr Bhanu Chadalavada||2019 (A)||Perinatal Psychiatry|
|Dr Deepti Desai||2020 (A)||Liaison Psychiatry|
|Dr Aamer Sajjad||2022 (A)||Regional Advisor, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire|
|Dr Amala Jesu||2022 (A)||Intellectual Disability Psychiatry|
|Dr Senthil Mahalingam||2019 (A)||Addictions Psychiatry|
|Dr Beena Rajkumar||2022 (A)||Medical Psychotherapy|
|Dr Ian Yanson||2020 (A)||Forensic Psychiatry|
|Prof Scott Weich||2019 (A)||Academic Psychiatry|
There are currently the following vacancies within the Trent Division Executive Committee:
- Regional Advisor for Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland
- Academic Secretary
- Academic Psychiatry Regional Specialty Representative
- General Adult Regional Specialty Representative
- Eating Disorders Regional Specialty Representative
- Neuropsychiatry Regional Specialty Representative
- Old Age Psychiatry Regional Specialty Representative
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2023.
Find out more about our Regional Advisors and Specialty Representatives roles, including full job descriptions.
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- an up to date CV
- a completed good standing form.
Division Manager: Marie Phelps
Trent Division Royal College of Psychiatrists
Room 322, 3rd Floor
3 Brindley Place
Telephone: 0121 803 9075