There are currently the following vacancies within the Trent Division Executive Committee;
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist Regional Representative
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Regional Representative
- Liaison Psychiatry Specialist Regional Representative
- Medical Psychotherapy Specialist Regional Representative (12 months cover)
- Public Engagement Officer
- South Yorkshire and South Humber Regional Advisor
If you would like to apply for any one of the vacancies please, email Trent@rcpsych.ac.uk with;
- an up to date CV
- the name and contact details of two referees (who must be Fellows or Members of the College but not a member of the Education and Training Committee).
All applicants should have held a substantive Consultant or Specialist Associate post for at least 2 years, however this requirement may be reduced to 1 year with the agreement of the Regional Advisor.
Regional Specialty Representative Role Summary.
Find out more about our Regional Advisors and Speciality Representatives roles, including full job descriptions.
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2019.