Hall of Fame
The aim of the nominations are to recognise and appreciate medical students, doctors of all training grades (foundation, core trainees, higher trainees, SAS doctors, consultants and physician associates), managers, nurses, social workers and support workers (or even teams, if not individuals) for their contribution towards psychiatry in the region. This would in turn help us tell people that they are valued and appreciated for the work they do.
Method of nomination
- Limited to areas falling under the Trent division.
- Nominees can be from any discipline or training grade (medical students, PAs, core and higher trainees, consultants, SAS doctors, nurses, social workers, managers etc).
- Complete the online nomination form.
Selection and featuring process
- We will aim to feature at least one person from each discipline in each of the Trent e-Newsletters.
- Every nomination will count, there would be no winners.
- All nominations will have a note of appreciation from the division.
List - Trent Division Hall of Fame Previous Nominees
- James Parker, Psychiatric Nurse and current Clinical Lead for the Nottinghamshire Eating Disorders Service (NEDS)
- Dr Sudheer Lankappa, FRCPsych, Consultant Psychiatrist, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, University of Nottingham, School of Medicine
- Sharon McGinty, Community Psychiatry Nurse, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Bassetlaw
- Barnsley Older People's Mental Health Team, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Offender Health Directorate, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Madhvi Belgamwar, Consultant Psychiatrist, Derbyshire
- Simba Chitsiga, Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Emergency Duty Team, Leicestershire
- Dr Lizzie Kershaw, Leicestershire
- Dr Esther Loganathan, CT3, South Yorkshire
- Becky Richmond, Medical Student - Sheffield Medical School
- Dr Niraj Singh, Consultant Psychiatrist, Nottinghamshire
- Chloe Wong, Medical Student - Sheffield Medical School
- Rowan 1 Ward Nursing and Medical Team, Highbury Hospital, Nottinghamshire
- Enhanced Team (West), Kendray Hospital, Barnsley - Part of South Yorkshire Training Scheme
- Dr Mohammad Abbassi, Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist, Derby
- Dr Mary Barrett, Training Programme Director
- Dr Sidra Chaudhry, Higher Trainee
- Ms Hannah Farrell, Health Care Support Worker, Nottinghamshire
- Dr Kaathan Jawahar, ST6 Old Age Psychiatry
- Dr Imad Kaddoura, Specialty Doctor, Nottinghamshire
- Mr Darren Keating, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Nottinghamshire
- Dr Kris Roberts, CT3, Leicestershire Partnership Trust
- Dr Simon Taylor, Inpatient Consultant Psychiatrist, Chesterfield