Trent Division Spring Conference 2023
|Timings||9:30 AM - 15:30 PM|
|Location||Online via Zoom|
|CPD||Up to 6 hours of CPD subject to peer approval|
|Non Member rate||£106.00|
|Member Consultant rate||£79.50|
|Higher Trainee / SAS Doctor rate||£58.30|
|Core Trainees / Foundation Doctor / Medical Student rate||£37.10|
|Subsidised / Retired rate||£37.10|
The Trent Division are excited to welcome as host of wonderful speakers for the Spring Conference 2023. Join us for this online conference on Friday 12 May 2023 for a day of CPD with your local Trent Division, including an address from RCPsych President, Dr Adrian James.
Initial confirmed speakers/topics
- Dr Anna Cheetham – ‘Trauma Informed Care’
- Dr Fabida Aria – ‘Cultural intelligence and its importance for mental health professionals.’
- Dr Afifa Qazi – ‘Inspiring Journey of a International Medical Graduate’
- Professor Richard Morriss – ‘The BRIGhTMIND randomised controlled trial; clinical and cost effectiveness, acceptability and mechanism of action of two forms of transcranial magnetic stimulation for severe treatment resistant depression.’
- Hayley Crosbie – ‘A safeguarding and patient safety initiative to facilitate safer, empowered person-centred care for patients.’
Please note: The event will be recorded and made available to all registered delegates for two months following the live event.
Full programme available to view Trent Spring Conference 2023
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Please note - it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.
- Joining instructions for the event will be sent out the week of the event.
Terms and conditions
Prior to registering for this event, we would ask that all delegates read our terms and conditions for booking an event.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Jen Edwards
Contact number: 0208 618 4159