The West Midlands Division currently has the following vacancies:
The closing date for applications for the above roles is 30 November 2021.
If you would like to apply for one of the roles please email email@example.com including:
- an up to date CV
- the name and contact details of two referees (who must be Fellows or Members of the College but not a member of the Education and Training Committee)
- a completed good standing form.
Mental Health Service Providers
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Newbridge House - Eating Disorder Service
West Midlands Workforce Deanery - The West Midlands Workforce Deanery is responsible for postgraduate medical and dental education and training in the area covered previously by the West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
Strategic Health Authority
NHS West Midlands is part of NHS England Midlands and East. This is the new structure for the previous Strategic Health Authorities of West Midlands, East Midlands and East of England
- Division Manager: Marie Phelps
- Division Administrator: Daljinder Waterhouse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0121 803 9075
- Address: Royal College of Psychiatrists, West Midlands Division Care of 21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB
Members are encouraged to keep their contact details up-to-date, particularly email addresses as this is the main method of communication.
Please let us know if your contact details change.