The West Midlands Division has the following vacancies:
- Academic Secretary
- Academic Regional Representative
- Addictions Psychiatry Regional Representative
- Eating Disorders Psychiatry Regional Representative
- Education and Training Committee Representative (elected post - deadline for nominations 12:00 on 27 Jan)
- Finance Officer (elected post – deadline for nominations 12:00 on 27 Jan)
- General Adult Psychiatry Regional Representative x2
- e-Newsletter Editor (open to trainees)
- Rehabilitation and Social Psychiatry Regional Representative
- SAS Committee Representative
The closing date for applications for the above roles is 28 February 2023.
If you would like to apply for one of the roles please email email@example.com including:
- an up to date CV
- a completed good standing form.
Mental Health Service Providers
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Black Country Healthcare NHS Trust
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
West Midlands Workforce Deanery - The West Midlands Workforce Deanery is responsible for postgraduate medical and dental education and training in the area covered previously by the West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
Strategic Health Authority
NHS West Midlands is part of NHS England Midlands and East. This is the new structure for the previous Strategic Health Authorities of West Midlands, East Midlands and East of England
- Division Manager: Marie Phelps
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0121 803 9075
- Address: Royal College of Psychiatrists, West Midlands Division, Room 322, 3rd Floor, 3 Brindley Place, Birmingham B4 6GA
Members are encouraged to keep their contact details up-to-date, particularly email addresses as this is the main method of communication.
Please let us know if your contact details change.