The West Midlands Division currently has the following vacancy:
- Eating Disorders Regional Specialty Representative
This is a senior College position, representing the College on all matters relating to postgraduate education, professional development and the formulating and approval of appropriate job descriptions in psychiatric posts.
To apply for the post please forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- an up to date CV
- the name and contact details of two referees (who must be Fellows or Members of the College but not a member of the Education and Training Committee).
All applicants should have held a substantive Consultant or Specialist Associate post for at least 2 years, however this requirement may be reduced to 1 year with the agreement of the Regional Advisor.
Find out more about our Regional Advisors and Speciality Representatives roles, including full job descriptions.
The closing date for all applications is 31 January 2020.
Mental Health Service Providers
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Newbridge House - Eating Disorder Service
West Midlands Workforce Deanery - The West Midlands Workforce Deanery is responsible for postgraduate medical and dental education and training in the area covered previously by the West Midlands Strategic Health Authority.
Strategic Health Authority
NHS West Midlands is part of NHS England Midlands and East. This is the new structure for the previous Strategic Health Authorities of West Midlands, East Midlands and East of England
- Division Manager: Marie Phelps
- Division Administrator: Daljinder Waterhouse
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0121 452 5120
- Address: Royal College of Psychiatrists, West Midlands Division, Vancouver House, 111 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8LB
Members are encouraged to keep their contact details up-to-date, particularly email addresses as this is the main method of communication.
Please let us know if your contact details change.