- Chair: Dr Sandip Deshpande (India)
- Vice Chair: Dr Divya Ganesh Nallur (India)
- Financial Officer: Dr Ashlesha Bagadia (India)
Our International Unit at the College offices in London provides overall administrative support to the South Asian division, you can contact Elen Cook for more information.
Joint conference with PARC: Mentalisation Based Treatment with Professor Anthony Bateman
- When: 30 August - 1 September 2019
- Where: Bangalore
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Scholarship available for limited candidates on successful application
This 3 day basic course will give clinicians a unique opportunity to learn from the eminent professor himself. It will include didactic seminars, videos and small group experiential learning. Suitable for all mental health clinicians, including trainees.
Our Division includes the following countries:
|Democratic Republic of Korea||Myanmar||Thailand|