Congress 2021: early bird rate
We are delighted to announce that we are extending our International Congress Early Bird deadline until Wednesday 31 March 2021.
Book now to take advantage of our lowest rates to avoid missing out and browse our Congress webpages for the most up to date information.
We have been absolutely overwhelmed by the positive response to our first Virtual International Congress. A record-breaking 1,000 delegates have already booked their place and we want you to do the same!
We understand the strain that the COVID-19 pandemic has put on you and your work so we have made the decision to extend our Early Bird rates to give you longer to book at the best rate. You will now have an additional four weeks to book your discounted place.
We have a number of new and exciting innovations this year, through our immersive and interactive event platform. Key highlights include;
- Access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before
- All content will be available on demand for six months following the Congress for you to view in your own time
- Over 50 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers, including Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Our new Congress Lounge which will host more in-depth interactive sessions, including extended Q&A with our keynote speakers
- The cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, music, theatre, poetry and film
- Network and interact with fellow psychiatrists from across the world in our fringe social sessions and through video chat
- Over 600 online poster presentations with dynamic content and double the number of rapid-fire poster presentations
Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
Don't miss out and book today, it looks to be our biggest and best Congress to date!