Mental Health Watch
Members in England, did you know we've re-launched our Mental Health Watch website, and that the data-driven site will let you and your patients:
- see how services in your area compare against others regionally and nationally, and lobby your MP for more resources; for instance,
- is the mental health workforce in your area resourced as well as others in England? See Number of NHS nurses, allied health professionals and psychiatrists in post
- how productively are staff being employed in your mental health trust? See Care Hours per Patient Day
- use data, charts and graphs to identify areas for improvement in your mental health service
- read our report on what the data says about how services have performed during the pandemic – were they able to meet targets while managing COVID and how did performance vary across England?
The site uses 25 key indicators to measure the health of mental health. You can see the latest data for each of the 25 indicators and in many cases, compare your clinical commissioning group (CCG) or sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) against up to five others in England.
You can also access local reports for each of the 42 Integrated Care System areas, to help you track performance against key indicators, and download/print off the report if you wish.
Back to 26 August 2021 Members' update.