Record breaking Congress
We have been absolutely overwhelmed by the positive response to our first Virtual International Congress.
A record breaking 1,500 delegates have already booked their place and we want you to do the same, book today to avoid missing out!
We know the Congress will look very different this year but we hope to recreate the feel of a live event as much as possible.
We have chosen a platform with this in mind, so that it will provide an immersive and interactive experience for every delegate whether you are watching live or on-demand. Have a browse through our handy Congress guide for up-to-date information about what is on offer at the Congress this year.
We also have a number of new and exciting innovations this year. Key highlights include:
- access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before
- all content will be available on demand for 6 months following the Congress for you to view in your own time
- over 50 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers, including Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England
- our new Congress Lounge which will host more in-depth interactive sessions, including extended Q&A with our keynote speakers
- the cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, music, theatre, poetry and film
- network and interact with fellow psychiatrists from across the world in our fringe social sessions and through video chat
- over 600 online poster presentations with dynamic content and double the number of rapid fire poster presentations.
Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
Don't miss out and book today, it looks to be our biggest and best Congress to date!