Virtual International Congress
We continue to be overwhelmed by the positive response to our first Virtual International Congress. Book today to avoid missing out and join thousands of colleagues from across the globe, gaining more CPD points than ever before!
We are very pleased to invite you to take part in the Congress Cultural Fringe. The Fringe includes a whole range of activities giving you the chance to explore and unwind with comedy, wellbeing sessions, music, theatre, poetry and film.
We have put together a jam-packed programme of activities to make you laugh, get you moving and get you thinking - all from the comfort of your home. Explore the full programme to see the range of activities on offer.
We also have a number of new and exciting innovations this year, key highlights include:
- All content will be available on demand for six months following the Congress for you to view in your own time.
- Over 50 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more.
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers, including Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England.
- Our new Congress Lounge which will host more in-depth interactive sessions, including extended Q&A with our keynote speakers.
- Network and interact with fellow psychiatrists from across the world in our fringe social sessions and through video chat.
- Over 600 online poster presentations with dynamic content and double the number of rapid-fire poster presentations.
Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
RCPsych International Congress 2021 is not to be missed so book your place now to secure the best rate and look forward to the psychiatric virtual event of the summer.
Back to our April 2021 eNewsletter.