Congress: Book quickly for best rate
You have just three days left to take advantage of our reduced early bird rates for our first ever virtual International Congress. Book before 28 February to avoid missing out.
We’ve got a fantastic line up of keynote speakers already confirmed from all over the world, including
- Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England and Chief Medical Adviser to the Government
- Professor Prabha Chandra, Professor of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore and
- Professor Cynthia Bulik, Clinical Psychologist, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Karolinska Institutet.
Alongside our keynote speakers, through our virtual platform, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with fellow psychiatrists, choose from over 60 cutting edge sessions and earn up to 22 CPD points all in just one click.
All content will be available on demand for you to view in your own time. This means you’ll be able to watch not just some, but all of those sessions of interest to you. Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
Submitting an abstract
The opportunities for showcasing your work and enhancing your CV at the International Congress are better than ever. Submit your abstract today and don’t miss your opportunity to present your work to psychiatrists from all over the world.
Why submit a poster abstract?
- Get published! All successful abstracts will be published in a special supplement of BJPsych Open
- More rapid-fire poster slots. Top scoring posters will have more opportunities to speak about their poster and take questions from the virtual audience
- Share your work with colleagues from around the world from the comfort of your own home with electronic posters
- We have a number of Awards and prizes available
- Bursaries available for UK and International Trainees
The deadline for all poster submissions is Monday 8 March 2021.
Back to February 2021 eNewsletter.