Congress 2022: Full programme announced
We are now delighted to announce the release of our full programme for this year’s RCPsych International Congress.
Many aspects of the Congress will be familiar, such as the 17 high-profile international keynotes and five concurrent streams that feature not just world-class academics and clinicians, but also those with lived experience, their families and opinion leaders from the social and political sphere.
We have sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more. Browse the full programme to view the range of activities we have on offer.
Our return to an in-person event will build on many of the welcome innovations from our virtual Congress which you told us that you valued so much. We will be recording content from the Congress to enable you to catch up on sessions that you may have missed or want to watch again.
These recordings will be included in the fee for the whole Congress, if you are purchasing individual day tickets you will need to pay for the recordings separately.
To make the most of being able to meet again we will also be revamping our social and networking programme.
There will be more opportunities to meet with colleagues in informal settings with a series of lunches and breakfasts, a full programme of wellbeing activities including a run, yoga and meditation, the newly developed University Challenge style Dean’s Quiz, along with a Congress party and drinks reception.
Don’t miss out, book today to take advantage of our lowest rates available!
Highlights of Congress 2022
- Access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before when booking the whole Congress
- All content will be available on-demand for six months following the Congress for you to view in your own time and is included in the Whole Congress booking fee
- Over 70 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers
- A revamped social and networking programme allowing you to make the most of seeing colleagues and friends again in one place
- The cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, yoga, meditation, networking lunches and breakfasts, a Dean’s quiz and drinks reception
- Over 600 ePoster presentations with dynamic content, showcasing the very latest in psychiatric research, all within our ePoster Hub sitting at the very heart of the conference centre
Back to 10 February 2022 Members' update.