RCPsych Awards – deadline for nominations is tomorrow
It’s your last chance to nominate someone for an RCPsych Award. The closing date for nominations is tomorrow (Friday 29 April).
The annual RCPsych Awards are a chance for you to recognise the teams and individuals who are making a real difference to mental health services. They mark the highest level of achievement in psychiatry and just being nominated for an award can have a huge impact on morale.
This year, the awards are structured across 18 different categories:
- PsychSoc of the Year
- Foundation Doctor of the Year
- Core Psychiatric Trainee of the Year (CT1 – CT3)
- Higher Psychiatric Trainee of the Year (ST4 – ST6 and SpR)
- Patient Contributor of the Year
- Carer Contributor of the Year
- Psychiatric Communicator of the Year
- Psychiatric Educator of the Year
- Academic Researcher of the Year
- Specialty Doctor/Associate Specialist of the Year
- Psychiatric Global Health Contributor of the Year
- Psychiatrist of the Year
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Children and Adolescents
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Working-age Adults
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Older-age Adults
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Intellectual Disability
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Quality Improvement
- Psychiatric Team of the Year: Outstanding Commitment to Sustainability/Green Care.
The ‘Psychiatric Global Health Contributor of the Year’ is a new award to help recognise the important work in psychiatry that is happening outside the UK.
The shortlisted nominations will be announced in August with the winners being announced at the RCPsych Awards ceremony in November.
Back to our April 2022 eNewsletter.